[VRMBTC](518% – 1700% PP) Verium LONG Trade
[7-April] Verium (VRM) will be delisted from Bittrex on the 19th of April. Collect profits and close trade.
Verium (VRM) Overview
Verium (Ticker: VRM) was created to be an innovative, independent store of value asset, in addition to supporting the VeriCoin blockchain. Verium solves the blockchain scaling issue by introducing a new variable block-time paradigm that speeds up as mining power increases. This allows Verium to automatically scale, enhance transaction speed and capacity, while ensuring security at any level of mining. Through Verium’s auxiliary mining protocol (AuxPOW), Verium will also process VeriCoin blocks. This process will speed up VeriCoin’s block-time to 30 seconds or faster. This enables VeriCoin’s network to provide an efficient and scalable ecosystem for consumer transactions well beyond current standards.
Proof of Stake-Time (PoST) is a novel approach to forming a consensus by introducing a stake-time component, where the probability to stake increases over time. This better incentives staking and enhances the security of the network. It also enhances the decentralization of the consensus.
Verium (VRMBTC) Chart Analysis
Let’s start by looking at Verium’s daily chart, for learning and entertainment purposes:
- Here you can see that VRMBTC is now trading above MA200, which is the black line. This hasn’t happened mid-February 2018, so this is a significant resistance that is being broken. The break comes with high / above-average volume.
- The RSI is on the bullish side.
- The MACD is showing hidden bullish divergence. This altcoin can move short term and has huge long term potential.
- Let’s look at the weekly chart and focus on longer-term targets and signals.
- Here we can see that Verium (VRMBTC) is now trading above EMA10, weekly candle needs to close for this signal to be confirmed. VRM hasn’t traded above EMA10 since the last cryptocurrency market bull run, trading above is a bullish signal.
- The yellow square on the chart is the demand zone. This same zone has been providing liquidity since 2016, this is very likely to be the bottom.
- You can accumulate over time and hold long term, or buy for short term profits or a mix of both.
- Our “Education” section contains articles with different strategies on how to sell on target.
Verium (VRMBTC) Trade
Buy-in: 0.00008800 – 0.00009900
(Avg buy-in: 0.00009350)
Next support: 0.00008300
(1) 0.00011300 -Reached 10-March (+21%)
(2) 0.00012800 -Reached 2-April (+37%)
(3) 0.00013900 -Reached 2-April (+48%)
(4) 0.00016000 -Reached 2-April (+71%)
Stop loss: Close weekly below 0.00007000
Capital allocation: <3%
Endless space of a substance unknown.
Hard to define from its surroundings, full of mysteries, secrets, and life.
Deeper than imagination, but with a measurable reach.
It can go deep, deep, deep… It is all relative.
We can be talking about your Soul, your Emotions, the Universe or even the Sea.
Even love is full of mysteries and secrets… and also lives DEEP WITHIN.
If you are happy with the results of this trade, feel free to send Alan Masters a gift.