Terms & Privacy
Terms & conditions
LAST UPDATED: Sept 1, 2018
- Infringes anyone’s copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary rights, or rights of privacy or publicity
- Violates any law or regulation
- Is intentionally false or misleading
- Defames, threatens, or harasses anyone
- Is harmful, dangerous, abusive, or offensive
- Is obscene or contains pornography
- Contains or utilizes any computer virus, other malicious code, or program that may damage or interfere with the operation of any system, or may unlawfully intercept any data or personal information
- Contains or consists of advertising or any form of commercial solicitation or activity
- Otherwise interferes with the functioning of the Site or other users’ use or enjoyment of the Site
- Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.”. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND OUR COLLABORATORS, LICENSORS, CONTENT PROVIDERS AND DISTRIBUTORS (COLLECTIVELY, OTHER THAN PROVIDERS OF USER CONTENT, OUR “COLLABORATORS”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE) REGARDING THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE AND OUR COLLABORATORS MAKE NO WARRANTY ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, SUFFICIENCY OR QUALITY OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, NOR THAT ANY PARTICULAR CONTENT WILL CONTINUE TO BE MADE AVAILABLE. WE DO NOT APPROVE OR ENDORSE ANY USER CONTENT OR CONTENT PROVIDED BY OTHERS. NEITHER WE NOR OUR COLLABORATORS WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT ERROR OR INTERRUPTION, OR THAT THE SITE OR ITS SERVER IS FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MATERIALS.
- Links to other sites. Links on the Site to third-party web sites are provided solely as a convenience to you. We do not approve or endorse the content of linked third-party sites, and you agree that we will have no responsibility or liability in connection with your use of any linked third-party sites.
- Copyright Complaints. We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your copyright has been violated on the Site, please notify us as provided at Reporting Copyright Infringements, where you will find the contact information for our designated agent under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (see 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3) for further information). That contact information pertains only to notifications of claimed infringement. Please direct all other communications concerning the Site to [email protected]
- Our Website is a financial data and news portal, discussion forum and content aggregator. Alan Masters is not a broker/dealer, we are not an investment advisor, we have no access to non-public information about publicly traded companies, and this is not a place for the giving or receiving of financial advice, advice concerning investment decisions or tax or legal advice. We are not regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
- We are an educational service for analysis, learning & discussing general and generic information related to cryptocurrency, investments and strategies. We provide an analysis of the currency’s position and an educated opinion of our prediction for its placement in the near future its at the buyers sole discretion whether he or she invest but not under Alan Masters direction to invest and we don’t offer financial advice to other fellow traders simply ideas. As such, by accessing the website you agree not to hold Alan Masters or any portion of the business responsible for any financial losses incurred while trading. Please understand that cryptocurrency is volatile and there are potentials of incurring losses.
- Alan Masters & Alan Masters Trades reserve the right to ban, remove or deny one on one support to any member that is found to be disrespectful, according to Alan Masters standards.
- PREMIUM Supporter Terms & Conditions: One-on-one support is subject to change without notice and is only offered when advisors are available and online.
All terms are subject to change without prior notice.
Note: Access to alanmasterstrades.com will never be restricted under any circumstances, with the exception of damaged being intended our caused to the platform. We reserve the right to restrict access to our Discord PREMIUM group.
- REFUNDS: All transactions are final. You assume the responsibility for your purchase, and NO REFUNDS will be issued. Instant access is granted upon signing up. Only sign-up if you are certain about your purchase; please do not sign up if you have any doubts.
- BOTS: The use of bots or scripts is NOT permitted for accessing content on AlanMastersTrades.com. All bots will be banned without notice or refund.
- Supporters/Users of Alan Masters Trades shall not copy, transmit, or redistribute content or material in any way. If this activity is detected, the offending user(s) will be banned without notice or refund.
- Inactivity: We reserve the right to delete or deactivate accounts that have no been active for 6 months
We reserve the right to share private analysis with the community so that they can benefit as well from this exclusive hard work. Any such information will be shared anonymously without any identifiers pointing to specific supporters. Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us and we will do everything reasonable in our power to guard your information from being distributed illegally or willfully.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://alanmasterstrades.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We do NOT share any personal data with anyone. Period.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Data Collected to Manage Your Supportership
At checkout, we will collect your name, email address, username, and password. This information is used to setup your account for our site. If you are redirected to an offsite payment gateway to complete your payment, we may store this information in a temporary session variable to setup your account when you return to our site.
At checkout, we may also collect your billing address and phone number. This information is used to confirm your credit card. The billing address and phone number are saved by our site to prepopulate the checkout form for future purchases and so we can get in touch with you if needed to discuss your order.
At checkout, we may also collect your credit card number, expiration date, and security code. This information is passed to our payment gateway to process your purchase. The last 4 digits of your credit card number and the expiration date are saved by our site to use for reference and to send you an email if your credit card will expire before the next recurring payment.
Who on our team has access
Supporters of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders and provide support as needed.