Verge (XVG) Overview
What Is Verge (XVG)?
Verge is a privacy-focused cryptocurrency and blockchain that seeks to offer a fast, efficient, decentralized payments network that improves upon the original Bitcoin (BTC) blockchain. It includes additional privacy features including integrating the anonymity network Tor into its wallet, called vergePay, and providing the option of sending transactions to stealth addresses.
The project describes itself as community-driven, relying on volunteers and priding itself on being open source.
Verge was first launched in October 2014 as DogeCoinDark, a fork of Peercoin (PPC). In February 2016, it was renamed Verge in order to rebrand for easier mass-market adoption and to distinguish itself from Dogecoin (DOGE), with which it has no direct connection. The project is now based on the Bitcoin source code.
Verge (XVGBTC) Chart Analysis
We have a classic here with Verge (XVGBTC) in the form of a "double bottom".
Notice the yellow highlighted area...
- 20 Nov. '20, we hit a low at 0.00000023, which preceded a strong bullish move.
- 2 Jan. '21, we got a low at 0.00000022 with now a bullish move starting to develop.
The 22/23 satoshis low is basically the same and the high number on the RSI, above 50, confirms that this is a real move.
If this move were to be "fake", then we would have a low RSI and also very low volume.
Note: Things can still reverse though and that is why we always keep a stop-loss regardless of what the chart signals are saying.
- XVGBTC is also trading above EMA10 and EMA21 while challenging EMA50. Staying above these indicators is a bullish signal but this only confirms when the daily candle closes... Why?
Because prices can drop and the day close below the above-mentioned EMAs, which would eliminate this signal.
Enough of that... Let's get to the numbers, shall we?
Verge (XVGBTC) PREMIUM Trade Numbers by Alan Masters
Buy-in: 0.00000028- 0.00000031
(We always use a buy-in based on current prices but the best way to buy is around support).
Next support: 0.00000024 - 0.00000027
1) 0.00000035 |Hit 6-Jan. (+17%)
2) 0.00000041 |Hit 7-Jan. (+37%)
3) 0.00000053 |Hit 29-Jan. (+77%)
4) 0.00000073 |Hit 29-Mar. (+143%)
5) 0.00000086 |Hit 5-Apr. (+187%)
6) 0.00000103 |Hit 16-Apr. (+243%)
Potential profits: 516%
Stop-loss: Close weekly below 0.00000022.
Capital allocation: <15%.
LESS IS MORE!
Having less, can be so much more...
Get rid of the old.
Get rid of the debt.
Get rid of the unnecessary.
Clean your space.
Let go of past doubts.
Let go of worries, fears, and negative thoughts.
You will have less, yes...
But less can be more.