[23-October-2018] Trade fully updated and ready to generate profits.
NCASHBTC touched bottom around 14 August, ever since trading volume has increased and a bottom started to from on the charts. The same August low was touched again on the 12 September, after the price started to increase. NCASHBTC has broken out of its long term downtrend and is getting ready to make a move up. Let's take a quick look and continue to trade this coin.
- How do I know that NCASHBTC has bottomed out? You never really know, that's why we always use a stop loss. But, we can gain information from the charts that can tell us about future where future price is heading. Let's take a look at some of those signals:
- The RSI went oversold on the 14th August when NCASH hit a low point. This same low point was hit again on the 14th September, but the RSI is in a clear uptrend (marked by a purple line).
- NCASH price continued to decline, while the MACD moved up, that's bullish divergence, another signal that accumulation is going on.
- The STOCH is oversold and ready to move up.
- The weekly chart can also be very telling... Let's take a look:
- Remember how we mention that we have wave down and wave up, the market moves in cycles... Good, look at the chart above, we already had our wave down... It is time for UP!
Trade instructions by Alan Masters
Buy in: 81
Targets for NCASH by Alan Masters:
(0) 90 - Target hit 24-Oct (+11%)
(9) 576 (All time high)
Note: Not all targets are meant to be reached. Start selling once in profits.
Raise stop loss above buy in price after we hit our first target. This secures your trade after it starts to move, profits only.
Stop loss: Close weekly candle below 69 satoshis (0.00000069 BTC).
Capital allocation: <7%.
A NEW WEEK STARTS
Time to play. Stand up.
Another week just starts.
Let's get into a positive mood and ready again.
Time to play, time to play, time to play...
Let's get paid!