[RVNBTC](246% PP) Ravencoin Going LONG
[8-Mar.] Trade fully closed at 250% profits. Thanks a lot for the support.
[4-Mar.] Remember we set our sell orders on target beforehand. 160%+ profits so far, so most of your coins should be sold by now. You can always check the “Education” tab for strategies and additional information on how to sell the targets.
You can also keep a small portion of your holdings behind for higher targets, 10-20%.
Thanks a lot for the continued support.
Ravencoin (RVN) Overview
Ravencoin is a peer-to-peer blockchain, handling the efficient creation and transfer of assets from one party to another.
Ravencoin (RVNBTC) Chart Analysis
I’ve been looking at Ravencoin (RVNBTC) at the request of one of our supporters, waiting for a strong reversal signal. This signal that I was waiting for is now taking place.
Let’s start by looking at Ravencoin super short-term, this is the 4H Time Frame:
- Here you can see a strong downtrend, which I marked with a descending channel, followed by a big green candle.
- Ravencoin (RVNBTC) has broken above EMA10 with strength and volume. Seeing that this has happened in the past and the price continued to retrace, one can ask: Why is this time different?
- All the breakouts above EMA10/50 before late January were not supported by big volume.
- January’s breakout had massive volume, which was followed by a very strong crash. This is where all the weak hands and more are removed, in preparation for a strong move.
- But the biggest signal of all is the bullish divergence marked on the MACD. (Considering the big increase in trading volume).
- But this is short term, let’s look at it long term and see if these signals still hold.
- Here we can see that RVNBTC is bouncing from its all time low, which was hit in October 2018. As soon as this price level was hit, we saw the early signals (above) for a change of trend.
- You can spot strong bullish divergence as well. The MACD moves up while RVNBTC price goes down, this is marked with red lines on the chart.
- RVNBTC removed as much as 73% of its value already, not much left to sell.
- The last candle is a Doji, which is a reversal candlestick. I’ll show you a close up. Chart: https://www.tradingview.com/x/ZMgeLbN9/
- Volume is starting to increase but still not enough. These are early signals.
- Many altcoins are starting to move up. This is an important factor to take into consideration. The entire altcoins market is starting to move, so either there will be a strong change of trend or a corrective wave up, whichever it is, will be profit from.
Long term (weekly):
- Here you can see that the momentum on the drop is leaving. You can see how the candles are starting to form a cup, and possible bottom.
- When you look at the signals mentioned above and take into consideration market cycles, you can see change building up.
- I believe that Ravencoin will soon move… For this reason, we should trade this coin.
So let’s get started.
Ravencoin (RVNBTC) Trade Instructions by Alan Masters
Buy in: 0.00000280 – 0.00000320
(Avg. buy-in: 0.00000280)
Next support: 0.00000255
(If RVNBTC goes below buy in before changing trend, “Next support” is where it will find support next).
(1) 0.00000360 -Reached 27-Feb. (+28%)
(2) 0.00000420 -Reached 1-Mar. (+50%)
(3) 0.00000500 -Reached 1-Mar. (+78%)
(4) 0.00000570 -Reached 3-Mar. (+103%)
(5) 0.00000640 -Reached 4-Mar. (+128%)
(6) 0.00000750 -Reached 4-Mar. (+166%)
(7) 0.00000930 -Reached 8-Mar. (+232%)
(8) 0.00001040 -Reached @ 0.00000984-Mar. (+251%)
Stop loss: Close weekly candle below 0.00000220.
(If RVNBTC goes down strong, this is where we stop this trade and close it at a loss).
(If RVNBTC starts to move up and hit our targets, the stop loss becomes irrelevant).
Note: As a basic rule, we raise stop loss above buy in level after we hit our first target. (This is optional of course if you are a long term holder/trader).
Capital allocation: <10%.
Life has blessed me with new beliefs systems and ideas that I never considered before.
These come with lots of blessings, now I can laugh and be happy regardless of other peoples thoughts.
And as I grow and enjoy my life more every day, certain doubts creep up, old fears, they want me to go back to my old ways.
They show up in the form of worries, arguments and even old friends that want to claim a part of my Soul.
But they no longer have any power over me, so I reply with just a few simple words…
“I AM LIFE. I AM HAPPY. I AM GROWING… I AM MOVING ON”