[EVXBTC](495%) Everex Round 2 Profits
Everex (EVX) Overview
OPENING BORDERS FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM SIZED BUSINESS
The Everex global payment service enables small and medium-sized business to safely access the world’s markets at costs previously only available to multinationals. With Everex, SME’s can securely send and receive payments to and from abroad in any currency, safeguarded by smart contract technology and at the best exchange rates available.
Join the Everex payment network today, and free yourself from FX rates set by your bank, resting assured that agreed-upon payments remain irrevocable and settle in time.
Everex utilizes the Ethereum blockchain for all its services, allowing clients full transparency into Everex transaction processing. Everex is particularly valuable for clients trading in non-deliverable currencies.
Everex (EVXBTC) Chart Analysis
Everex (EVXBTC) mage good money for us in the past and right now the charts are preparing for another round. Let’s take a look:
- After EVXBTC printing an inverted hammer (marked blue circle), the average trading volume keeps increasing.
- We can see bullish divergence on both MACD and RSI.
- The RSI is sitting strong at 50.
- And EVXBTC is now trading safely above EMA10.
- We can expect EVXBTC to challenge EMA50 (magenta line) pretty soon.
- Let’s get started!
- Here we can see EMA200 (bold orange) working as strong resistance. If this level can be broken, EVXBTC can have an impulse move up.
Everex (EVXBTC) Trade Instructions
Buy-in: 0.00007200 – 0.00008200
(Avg. buy-in: 0.00007700)
(1) 0.00009100 -Reached 25-Mar. (+18%)
(2) 0.00010300 -Reached 25-Mar. (+34%)
(3) 0.00011500 -Reached 25-Mar. (+49%)
(4) 0.00013200 -Reached 25-Mar. (+71%)
(5) 0.00015000 -Reached 25-Mar. (+94%)
(6) 0.00017000 -Reached 25-Mar. (+120%)
(7) 0.00021000 -Reached 25-Mar. (+172%)
(8) 0.00025000 -Reached 25-Mar. (+225%)
(9) 0.00028000 -Reached 26-Mar. (+263%)
(10) 0.00031500 -Reached 26-Mar. (+309%)
(11) 0.00041500 -Reached 26-Mar. (+438%)
Stop loss: Close weekly below 0.00005300.
Capital allocation: <10%.
GROWING FOR FUTURE GROWTH
I am growing, to be able to continue growing so that I can be strong enough to accept additional growth.
Growing for future growth.
When you are working on growing, growing and growing.
Because growth is all you want.