[ENGBTC](550%) Eniga Starts To Move
[9-April] Closed in profits.
Enigma (ENG) Overview
Enigma is building a privacy layer for the decentralized web. Our protocol enables scalable, end-to-end decentralized applications.
Enigma (ENGBTC) Trade Analysis
I am looking at Enigma on Binance based on the recommendation of one of our PREMIUM supporters, the chart looks good for one of our long term trades. Let’s start by looking at it long term, for you I have the weekly chart:
- Take a close look at the chart above. First notice the top and bottom prices marked with a brown horizontal line.
- You can see the profits potential from current price all the way to ENGBTC all time high, that’s about 500%+.
- The yellow rectangles on the lower part of the chart, represents the demand zone, buying happens when this level is hit.
- After support was hit, a strong bounce happen and ENGBTC is now on the move. This can be appreciated better when looking at shorter time frames which we will see later.
- Indicators: There is bullish divergence on both MACD And RSI.
- MACD is starting to curve up and the RSI is coming out of oversold.
- After 4 weeks of bear action, with the last one closing in an inverted hammerstick, bullish action is now expected.
- Volume is starting to increase. These are bullish signals.
- The RSI has already gone bullish and today’s volume is pretty good.
- ENGBTC can consolidate sideways further before breaking up strong.
- This is a long term trade, please allow time for it to fully develop.
- Let’s continue to the trade instructions.
Enigma (ENG) Trade Instructions by Alan Masters
(1) 0.000083 – 0.000088 (Avg. 0.0000855)
(2) 0.000075 – 0.000080
PREMIUM Targets for ENGBTC
(1) 0.000094 -Reached 18-Feb. (+9.9%)
(2) 0.000103 -Reached 8-Mar. (+20%)
(3) 0.000130 -Reached 13-Mar. (+52%)
(4) 0.000143 -Reached 26-Mar. (+67%)
(5) 0.000163 -Reached 26-Mar. (+90%)
(6) 0.000189 -Reached 26-Mar. (+121%)
Note: Additional targets on chart.
Stop loss: Close weekly candle below 0.000061.
Capital allocation: <10%
DEALING FOR SUCCESS
Deals are people, and with people we deal.
Not all deals should be taken, because not all people are right for you.
The right deal, comes with the right people.
And the right people, is the partner that you can feel.
So keep doing your dealing, keep growing…
Soon you will find somebody like you.
If you are happy with the results of this trade, feel free to send Alan Masters a gift.