3 Unrelated Tips To Improve Profits While Trading
To make money trading you need to have the right strategy, make the right decisions, be patient, and so on... But there is more. It can happen that I share with you 5 trades from which 4 are successful and 1 is wrong... You go all-in into 1 trade and somehow you picked the wrong […]
Top Cryptocurrency Exchanges (Where to Buy & Sell Cryptocurrencies)
I am writing a quick list of the top cryptocurrency exchanges here. Now, some people hate and love these and I fully understand. I like Bittrex because it works for me, but it might not work for you. So everybody can choose the one they like, they all have their ups and downs, advantages and disadvantages.
The reason why I like and use Bittrex, is because they have a wide range of coins and everything is automated. I don't have to talk to anyone ever, I don't have to write support tickets and I can withdraw up to 100 BTC a day instantly. Imagine that is way more than what I need.
For our trades and trading, we use mainly BINANCE and BITTREX but all major exchanges are relevant.
The altcoin trading pairs we share on this website and our Telegram channels are available across all the major exchanges.
Now, Bittrex is not paying me so let's talk about the rest as well, as they get lots of promotion from me just because they are the ones I use.
Top Cryptocurrency Exchanges
I will be giving you just a quick general glance at these, you will have to research them and find the one that works for you. Everybody needs to do their research and find where it is they want to trade. I will be joining Binance soon to offer a wider range of different coins to my loved and highly appreciated supporters.
- Bittrex (Lots of coins, instant payments).
- Binance (Only heard good things about it. Great selection of coins, some unique and very powerful ones).
- KuCoin (Great choice of altcoins)
- Bybit (Bitcoin & Ethereum Futures Trading)
- PrimeXBT (Leveraged trading for cryptocurrency and conventional assets).
- BitMex (Leverage trading for cryptocurrency).
- Gemini (For USA members wanting to trade Bitcoin and I believe almost nothing else).
- BitFinex (This one is big, a small selection of coins).
- BitStamp (This one is big as well and has some good options for buying and selling Bitcoins).
- CEX.io (I believe this to be one of the few with credit card deposits, along with Coinmama).
- Poloneix (A fair selection of coins - Most of the people that are not on, or can't use, Bittrex use Poloneix)
- Kraken (I believe this is a good one especially for Europe).
- HitBTC (Good exchange with a long selection of coins).
- Coinbase (Few coins, has credit card and bank transfer options - Huge discrimination though).
Now, let's look at the rest, the first few can be considered alternatives to Bittrex if you are looking for huge amounts of coins, these have around 250-350 coins, Bittrex has around 190:
- YoBit (This one has more coins than Bittrex, out of Russia).
- EtherDelta (Also has a lot of coins, these two are the alternatives to Bittrex when it comes to lots of coins, they have double the amount of coins as Bittrex).
- Changelly (35+ coins).
- Shapeshift (40+ coins).
- LocalBitcoins (To buy and sell Bitcoins locally in your own country, this is useful to sell your Bitcoins without paying a bunch of fees).
- Bisq (A decentralized exchange).
- Bithumb (South Korea).
Ok, my dear readers. Fellow divine beings. Eternal souls.
I believe I gave you a wide range of options, something for everyone.
So enjoy your exchanges, enjoy your trades.
And remember, it doesn't matter what happens, YOU DESERVE THE BEST.
Alan Masters Trades.
Basics: Buy Low To Sell High (GREEN = Sell - RED = Buy)
This is the most basic article you will ever read when it comes to trading cryptocurrencies with Alan Masters. Time is of no issue, we've been alive for long and we all have gone through ups and down, while trading, in life... So patience we have or can acquire with practice. With patience, we can […]
Basics: Chart Patterns for Technical Analysis (4 Beginners)
If you want to learn how to trade cryptocurrencies successfully, or any other type of product where a chart is in play, it is a great idea to learn about chart patterns / chart formations. These chart patterns can be really useful for your technical analysis, mixed with our strategies, it will give you a […]
Basics: 5 Ways To Find Resistance Levels / Targets (4 Beginners)
Let me show you a quick way to find resistance levels, which we also call "targets" in our trade ideas. Below you can find an old Bitcoin chart with 1 candle per 24 hours; Daily time frame. After you look at it briefly, please continue reading below: On the chart above you can see Bitcoin's […]
Using A Manual Stop Loss For Trading Crytocurrency
Hello my PREMIUM supporter, Alan Masters here and I want to share a few details about stop losses, the different types and how to better interpret them to maximize potential profits and reduce potential losses when trading with me. Manual Stop Losses Right now we are using what I call a "manual stop loss" […]
Basics: Buy-in, Stop-loss & Targets
Alan Masters here, wishing you the best day ever. Let's continue where we left off (we started here with the Introduction article). Before we get started with trading and making money with cryptocurrencies, which can be called the "stock market for the people", I want to introduce you to the basics of my trading strategy. […]
Trading with Alan Masters - The Basics + 100% Success Rate Strategy for Beginners (Buy & Hold To Later Sell on Target)
Welcome to Alan Masters Trades. I am very happy to have you and I appreciate your support. I would like to share my most successful strategy for beginners, a strategy so successful, that it can turn even a 3 year old baby into a master cryptocurrency trader. This is no joke, with this strategy you will […]