[ADXBTC](650%) AdEx Long Term
[9-April] Closed in profits.
AdEx (ADXBTC) touched bottom on the 12th September, it has been moving up slowly every since increasing 50% in price through slow and steady growth. You can see so on the chart below (green ascending channel):
- We are now trading above EMA10 (green) and EMA50 (magenta) moving averages lines.
- We have above average volume and the RSI and MACD on the bullish zone.
- Let’s take a look at AdEx on the weekly time frame.
- You can see the uptrend (green dotted line) and the downtrend (red dotted line). After AdEx breaks the downtrend line and breaks above EMA10 (green line), it should make a strong move up. This can take several days to happen as it can take several weeks if we move to the upside.
- We see the STOCH and RSI sitting on the low; oversold.
- Very strong bullish crossover on the MACD. This is a strong signal. You can see the changing volume as well (from red to green).
- It is only a matter of time before ADX breaks out.
- Let’s position ourselves for massive future earnings.
Trade instructions for Alan Masters Trades (AMT) PREMIUM
(1) 0.0000315 – 0.0000328
(2) 0.0000275 – 0.0000305
(Avg buy-in: 0.0000300)
Next support: 0.0000253.
Targets for ADXBTC by Alan Masters:
(1) 0.0000370 * Target hit 20-Oct. * -Reached 19-Jan.
(2) 0.0000390 * Target hit 20-Oct. * -Reached 7-Feb.
(3) 0.0000445 * Target hit 20-Oct. * -Reached 7-Feb.
Mid to long term:
(1) 0.0000504 -Reached 26-Mar. (+68%)
(2) 0.0000583 -Reached 26-Mar. (+94%)
All time high plus additional targets available on weekly chart.
Stop loss: Close weekly candle below 0.0000230.
Capital allocation: <5%.
Note: Buy some ADX long term. Leave it there and come back later. Good potential.
CONSISTENT LONG TERM SUCCESS
Consistency can work on your favor for long term success.
Be consistent with what you do, even the wish/desire for more will require a constant injection of energy, consistently, if you want long term success through the evolution of your soul.
You need consistency for long term growth.
I use consistency for my long term success.
I am consistent in what I do, what I ask for, what I want and what I get.